Job ID :
China - Beijing
- Maintain present customer base while actively developing new process opportunities to build strong pipeline of projects that will fuel future growth.
- Act as trusted advisor for SUT contacts within an account and bring in partner’s technical experts as needed
- Maintain and enhance technical knowledge on Thermo Fisher SUT product lines, company literature, and competitive products
- Establish and build relationship with contacts at Key Accounts and high value Tier2 accounts.
- Use FTM “Follow the Molecule” methodology to track every therapeutic product under development in their territory. Once an opportunity is identified, they are responsible to assist BAM for selling or cross-selling all relevant products and services.
- Tracks progress against penetration of all new accounts
- Must deliver against quarterly revenue target and critical business objectives
- Business development mindset a must. Must have hunter mind set and ability to creatively solve customer problems with flexible solutions
- Develop/enhance customer/channel partner relationships and support business growth in coordination with other team members
- Communicate with our integrators/partners and ensure cooperation smoothly
- 2-3 years of successful bioproduction or industry related experiences, TSS experience is preferred.
- Excellent understanding of both Biopharma upstream and downstream process development, specifically with Single Use Technology products
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences (Biology, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology)
- Demonstrated ability to be effective in a global matrixes organization
- Self-starter, proactive work ethics. Able to work independently with limited day-to-day supervision with manager
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and oral communication for both English and Chinese.