1. Responsible for own territory sales
2. Plan, organize and manage a sales territory. Actively identify and target new business/sales opportunities within the marketplace. Manage the sales cycle.
3. Effectively communicate and negotiate sales contracts with customers. Educate customers on new products and product enhancements. Accurately articulate and present product features and benefits.
4. Work closely with sales manager for territory business planning and implementation. Actively communicate customer issues, current prospects and marketing events to management team.
5. Interpret and manage key financial result areas, i.e. revenues, volume, margins, days outstanding and forecasting.
1. Bachelor Degree of Bioscience is a must; Master degree is preferred.
3. At least 2 years selling experience in biotech industry.
4. Good presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills,
5. Excellent communication skills to deal with scientific discussion with customers.
6. Good data analysis and biz planning skills
7. High energy, team player and capability of working under pressure
8. Self-motivated, initiative, open-minded, and detail-oriented