Job Title : Service Sales Manager
Location : Mumbai
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world. Visit us at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
This function is responsible, for Post-Sales service business of Thermo Fisher Scientific divisions of Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry Division and Laboratory Solutions India. The Service products include comprehensive contracts, Calibration, Validation, Services, Warranty to service plan conversions etc. This function works closely with internal and external customers to ensure that the service revenue is assured in terms of timely contract renewals and timely service delivery. All the techno-commercial aspects of contracting business are handled to the best of customer satisfaction for winning the Thermo Fisher scientific Brand loyalty.
Apart from Thermo Fisher Instruments Services business, this function also takes care of the Enterprise Services sales offering consolidated turnkey service products like Asset Management, Inventory Management, Multivendor services support, Relocation services support etc.
The Service Sales Specialist will support India service activities and will be responsible for all service sales and marketing requirements. This position requires a person to be skilled in marketing development /modifying and support of service business improvement.
- Carry out sales, service product design, pricing and marketing developing strategy
- Market analysis: competitors service products, price comparison, marketing strategies. Support service activities to improve service revenue
- Submit annual service marketing promotion strategy and action plans of products responsible, implement with service team scheduled service marketing actions, make service products catalogs, and monitor design of interrelated exhibitions and advertisements of service products responsible for
- Responsible for each division’s service marketing requirement: promotion, brochure, road show, pricing, service contact
- Focus on key customers, training, promotions and annual contract renewals
- Carry out other tasks as directed by the Service Sales Leader
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, MBA is preferred
- Experience in business marketing or service marketing
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Spirit of team work, positive and quick learning, focus on details
- Understand service importance, can work under pressure
- Excellent Communication and inter – personal skills
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- 5 +years working experience, preferably in a similar role
- Positive attitude and customer orientation, high motivation and ability to take initiatives on his/her own
- High communication ability, open minded and a quick learner
- Prior experience in Marketing will be added advantage
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.