Job ID :
US - Puerto Rico - Sabana Abajo
- Supports Operations by performing assigned manufacturing tests and follow up to ongoing scrap reduction projects (Mechanical Engineering Student) or;
- Conducts time studies on the assigned areas and reviews the data with the engineering team. (Industrial Engineering Student)
- Works with engineering in developing Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) as needed to provide guidance to plant personnel.
- Perform any other tasks/duties as assigned by management.
- Verbal communication with operations of significant quality events & procedure changes
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to work independently.
- PC Skills Required (Basic MS Word, Excel).
- Ability to read assembly drawings and follow quality and operating procedures.
- (1) Mechanical Engineering student (3-4 years) with a good understanding of Material Mechanics or;
- (1) Industrial Engineering student (3-4 years) with a good understanding of lean and time studies.