When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Main POC for manual mapping of account/product revenue to the selling teams.
- Strong understanding of Quote-to-Cash cycle and the role mapping plays.
- Ability to assess process deficiencies/single points of failure and recommend solutions.
- Assist in continuing the effort to document the entire process. Drive standardization and consistency for all regions.
- Ability to identify obstacles and challenges and drive for their resolution in a timely manner.
- Candidate must have a strong sense of how to prioritize major vs. minor issues and how much time to allocate to issues based on potential risk and their overall impact on the business.
- Strong understanding of various selling channels and processes.
- Management of all necessary workflows to address existing requirements, manage timelines, effectively communicate across all teams, and address opportunities for improvements.
- Create the necessary infrastructure and processes to manage testing/evaluation functions for quality assurance.
- Successfully influence, interact and manage internal and external partners/stakeholders.
- Manual adjustment and revenue reconciliation as the Americas Compensation Team require.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, or Communications
- 3-5 years of sales operations and financial analysis
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills required
- Cognos Data Cube experience required.
- Strong knowledge of Corporate Operations, Research and Product offerings, Finance, Compensation, Commercial Sales Alignment, IT/CRM processes, etc.
- Strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to interact effectively both individually and as part of a team.
- Able to work independently, multi-task, and maintain focus on the goals at hand.
- Maintain professional composure in a dynamic work environment
- CRM & MS Access experience preferred
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.