Job ID :
South Korea - Seoul
Nice to Have:
Technical Sales Specialist - Cell Analysis & Drug Discovery
Based in Seoul, Korea
Based in Seoul, Korea
- Consistently achieve or exceed the territory sales plan by maintaining existing business, developing incremental business in existing accounts, working independently to grow new business as a multiplicative partner, and drive growth at assigned call points in assigned technology portfolio.
- Drive sales activities to close opportunities identified by sales leadership to meet or exceed revenue goals.
- Demonstrate clear product/technology expertise to confidently serve as the field-based expert in the assigned workflow-based product portfolio. Develop in-depth technical knowledge on anchoring technology product in the assigned portfolio.
- Demonstrate use of advanced selling skills in the field, such as making good opening statements, connecting with the customer, asking high gain questions, creating the value proposition and closing. Has proven solution and large opportunity selling skills.
- Mentor / serve as model to other members of the sales and marketing organization with advanced skills, knowledge, attributes, and proven performance.
- Call on all organizational levels and functional areas, using solution selling techniques within assigned account which influence purchasing decisions.
- Develop presentations and customer proposals including structuring appropriate payments and contract milestones.
- Prospect for new opportunities to successfully develop leads and sell assigned portfolio of products and services.
- Set up and coordinate technical product presentations by and / or with internal customers such as Research & Development, Marketing, other Sales Specialists and / or Field Application Scientists either on customers site or locally.
- Communicates effectively, and is the ‘connector’ within the large matrix between customer, field application specialists, commercial sales team, product management, different sales teams, support, service, marketing, executive, and other salient groups to develop business.
- Maintain and increase current customer database through company customer relations management software. Use system completely to fulfill management expectations for recording and utilizing customer and sales information.
- Attain or exceed assigned sales goals, profit goals, and market share goals consistently within expense guidelines.
- Field travel as necessary (50% or more)
- Utilize proven organizational skills to successfully manage territory sales activities.
- Provide comprehensive information on all activities to Direct Manager, Sales Representatives and District Managers in supported territories and regions.
- Participate consistently and play an active positive role on regional calls and other operating mechanisms.
- Provide regularly oral and written communication of successes, failures, best practices etc to improve the overall operating efficiency of the team, region and sales organization.
- Contact and return calls to research scientists and management contacts at all accounts for sales presentations, information through telephone, e-mail or personal visits daily.
- Communicate account objectives and action plans to management via weekly business reviews and other communication vehicles.
- PhD in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related field; or the equivalent knowledge and industry/functional experience.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of successful cell analysis, cell biology or drug discovery related products sales experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Drug disvocery & cell analysis related products.
- Extensive knowledge of Molecular Biology, Drug Discovery, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industry required.
- Knowledge of cell biology (Cancer cell, Immune cell, ), immune cell (T cell, B cell, NK cell) & drug discovery screening
- Skill of cell culture, differentiation, cell analysis, cell image, Protein expression
- Experience on process development in cell
Nice to Have:
- Experience with any of the family of Life Technologies other products.