Job ID :
China - Shanghai
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide sourcing & purchasing service to meet internal customer’s requirment with proper price, timely delivery and proper way.
- Review & register purchase requisitions
- Work with user to identify and finalize goods spec, service scope and requirement
- Source goods or service from existing supplier base or new suppliers, use source method to manage source process well and find proper prices & suppliers.
- Create purchase order basing on PR & supporting documents, sign the purchase contracts if needed.
- Release PO to vendor and follow up. Work with suppliers, users to resolve delivery issues.
- Coordinate & solve complaints from users & suppliers.
- Follow company purchasing policy to manage proper spend methods, compliant sourcing & purchasing process & procedure to indirect spend.
- Monitor & control purchase procedure to make sure company spend through a same way/policy.
- Develop & improve indirect spend visibility
- Consolidate supplier base and regular review spend centralize.
- Early involve bringing the purchased products or ideas to projects with lowest possible price.
- Contribute savings or cost avoidance from managing proper process, leverage IDM spending and consolidating/optimizing vendor base, and handling big purchases in organization.
- Achieve saving goal
- Execute purchasing/sourcing process & procedure strictly
- Leverage IDM spend from cross-functions & BUs and consolidate & optimize vendor base
- Regular review payment term of existing supplier base & annual contracts.
- Assist Manager to China Indirect Sourcing team development.
- Prepare monthly reports and reports to Manager
- Accepts additional assignment from Manager
- Bachelor degree is required.
- 3 years experience in Indirect Purchasing/Sourcing.
- Understand indirect categories & commodities, the managing experience on MRO, Facility, would be preferred.
- Understand ERP preferably SAP principle.
- Experience in World Class supply chain methodologies and Continuous Improvement processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with proven ability to effectively interact with multiple organizational units.
- Must be able to work on multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated track record for improving supplier performance.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and experience with SAP systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of initiative
- Good in Chinese and English languages
- Potential to learn and grow
- Saving Contribution
- Internal Customer Satisfaction
- PR tracking report accuracy