This financial analyst will be expected to be a strong business partner to the functional leadership team by initiating and implementing actions to drive accountability, proactive insight, strong business intelligence, creating awareness to business issues and opportunities, and analytics. The analyst will:
- Provide financial modeling and scenario analysis for strategies and initiatives as identified by leadership team.
- Drive rigorous and transparent financial reporting metrics, financial planning and analysis, and budgeting throughout the business to support business decisions.
- Own financial support for headcount, capital, FX, and receivables while providing proactive insight, oversee development of annual budget, analytics, and meet forecast requirements.
- Drive and maintain global financial reporting with emphasis on corporate standard alignment.
- Create and maintain weekly global sales forecast. Ensure sales/booking data (SIOP) is reconciled and aligned with global reporting (Oracle CMR).
- Report and maintain global financial strategy deployment
- Drive consolidation of quarterly ULS representation letter by articulating financial and business impact
- Focused on continuous process improvement and challenging the status quo to streamline processes, identify root cause countermeasures, and deliver actionable results.
- Ensure adherence to Divisional Approval Authority Matrix/Corporate accounting policies.
- Perform or lead special projects and ad-hoc financial reporting as required.
Share best practices
- An undergraduate degree is required in finance or accounting; an MBA and/or a Certified Public Accountant designation (CPA) are strongly desired. An ideal candidate will possess excellent academic credentials, technical foundation in accounting, as well as broad business and operational finance capabilities.
- The successful candidate will be a well-rounded financial analyst with an operational focus. He/she should have a minimum of five to eight years of progressively responsible business experience.
- The successful candidate also has very good overall business skills and helps to develop solutions to broad business issues.
- Superior quantitative and analytical capabilities with Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills; Strong financial systems capabilities specifically with Oracle CMR.
- Must be able to work well under pressure, handling multiple tasks in a complex environment with strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload independently and strong commitment to deliver in a fast paced environment with high quality work.
- The successful candidate is bright, personable, highly ethical, and thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Believes in and demands accountability.
- High level of energy and intensity; can bring a passion to excel.
- Strong drive to standardize and streamline processes
- He/she has excellent, open, and proactive communication capabilities, identifying and addressing issues via an open, candid dialog.
- As an individual contributor, the candidate needs strong communication skills and ability to work in and influence a complex matrix structure and heterogeneous system landscape across multiple divisions.
- Track record of developing meaningful relationships at all levels within an organization – at both the business unit and divisional level, and can operate effectively in a matrixed reporting structure.
- Engaged, field-oriented analyst, who values frequent interactions and dialog with manager, peers, and the company’s leadership team.
- Able to energize and influence a wide spectrum of people, including senior financial and operational professionals.
- Assertive, yet collaborative in approach.
- Possess a strong set of personal and business values that coincide with those of the 4I’s (Integrity, Intensity, Innovation & Involvement)
- Ability to thrive and manage in a complex business environment.
This position (has/has not) been approved for Relocation Assistance.