Job Title: Digital Manager, APAC
Requisition ID: 46637BR
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Reporting into the Director, APAC Regional Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager has responsibility for executing digital marketing efforts across CMD. The Digital Marketing Manager will work with CMD marketing leaders to achieve measurable results using internet marketing methods and online lead generation for the APAC region. The ideal candidate will be able to handle diverse marketing assignments for a large region.
This position will work closely with the global digital marketing team, vertical marketing leaders and marketing communications to build digital acumen in APAC. The Digital Marketing Manager is an integral part of the digital marketing. The role supports vertical marketing and regional marketing during annual (AOP) marketing planning and provides a view into digital marketing opportunities.
- Support the deployment of CMD’s e-marketing plan within APAC & support deployment of vertical programs online for APAC.
- Develop APAC CMD vertical email marketing campaigns, online promotions and tools, webinar curricula development, search engine program optimization and PPC, social media and online results measurement.
- Track comprehensive online campaigns that meet agreed goals associated with each campaign.
- Advise regional marketing, country marketing and marketing communications on the best use of online tools to drive traffic to CMD products, and secure leads for CMD products.
- Manage and direct all APAC CMD online marketing activities including (but not limited to) the use of e-mail management programs and forms for those activities. Manage online multimedia and other capabilities required to illustrate CMD product differentiation and gain prospect commitment.
- Interface with MarCom Operations and IT for lead management linkages and infrastructure requirements associated with list segmentation and reporting.
- Interface with Marketing and MarCom organizations to define we requirements; direct global web team to set strategies, goals and support of each CMD entity with web activities.
- Excellent project management skills, with strong technical understanding of web environment and use of online marketing
- Experience in demand generation or marketing automation a plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to manage globally distributed personnel
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- BS degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in marketing, online marketing, web management, or IT
- Prior experience in scientific industry and familiarity with target customer groups
- Global experience an added benefit
- Salesforce.com and Eloqua experience highly desirable
- Ability to work with Chinese language markets , and perhaps read and write Chinese, a plus
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.