When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world. Visit us at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
ThermoFisher is seeking an enthusiastic and bright individual who wants to make career in ERP space as a ERP configurator and application expert who can provide solutions to business challenges through creative & out of the box thinking.
The person will be key player in ERP J D Edwards System Analyst team and will work closely with other IT & business partners to provide support to a very large J D Edwards user base globally on their day to day operations.
- He will primarily work in ‘order to cash’ work space where the person has to interact with eCommerce, CRM & other ERP (like SAP) team members.
- The person will also be responsible to provide operational stability & reliability of the ERP platform and should follow rigorous release management process.
- The person may have to develop documentation and other materials for training of business users and other IT personnel.
- The person should be able to work independently and should have aptitude for quick learning,good communication ability.
- The person will also need to support various initiatives & projects in order processing & order fulfillment area of J D Edwards and should lend system expertise to the project team & project management office.
- The person will be responsible for design & configuration of all the requirements related to order to cash process mainly in the ERP space of Oracle J.D.Edwards for production support & projects.
- The person should work closely with Business partners, Business Analysts or other IT teams to understand the requirements and should provide an effective solution through a design which could cover both configuration work and enhancements.
- The person should prepare a techno functional documentation for solution and work closely with development or other IT teams to test & deliver the solution.
- Graduate with 2 to 4 years of exp in JD Edwards as functional consultant.
The person should also provide support to Project Management Office and project managers about effort and timelines and ensure delivery of project tasks assigned on time.
The person may act as ERP point of contact for a project where he or she needs to represent the EAS team & coordinate various tasks of the team and external vendors to ensure the effective development, modification, testing and implementation of system solutions to meet the requirements of the project.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.