Summer Internship for a student with Chemical Engineer degree (senior year at a college)
- Participate in process development of 3um resins for a new generation of columns in support Insignion project (10,000 psi IC system)
- develop efficient process of cleaning the 3um resin.
- design reactor for scale-up process for the 3um platform
- DOE for scale-up process with determination of critical control parameter's for particle size and size distribution
- SOP for the 3um resin cleaning process to avoid filtering steps.
Chemical Engineering major toward BS
Junior in college with 3.5 GPA or higher