When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Job Title: Technical Support Administrator
Reports To: Technical Support Manager or Supervisor
Position Location: Madison, WI.
Position Summary: Provide administrative support for technical support. The position will specifically be supporting instrumentation and processes related to the Cell Search product line. Support will include using SAP to create and edit master data records, service notifications, and capturing complaint data. Transfer SAP data into the Track Wise database on the vendor’s network for medical device documentation.
- Complaint handling and problem documentation in both Thermo Fisher Scientific ERP and Vendors complaint tool Track Wise.
- Maintain highly accurate records in the service database for compliance regulations.
- Provide corrections to SAP master data files as required.
- Understands and complies with all regulatory and Medical Device requirements defined by management and outlined in current SOP’s.
- Assist in developing and implementation of plans to improve technical services processes.
- Strive to increase customer satisfaction on a daily basis
- Train and mentor any new Technical Support admin staff on Cell Search processes and Track Wise database.
- All other duties as assigned by Technical Support Manager and/or Supervisor.
- Associates Degree or equivalent
- Strong SAP use background
- 2-3 years experience in a support documentation environment role
- Additional experience in a Support role in which direct customer contact was part of the job function preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people and have strong interpersonal skills.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities necessary:
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Detailed understanding of Windows based softwares (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to prioritize multiple high priority activities emails, data entry, interfaces with other TS staff and establish realistic schedules to meet requirements.
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a group, to accomplish individual and team objectives.
- Willing to work flexible shift hours
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to use remote technology: such as remote networks, phone systems, etc…
Physical Work Requirements:
- Some lifting, not to exceed 50 pounds
- Standing or sitting for extended periods of time – including use of keyboard and monitor
- Use of telephone headset
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com