Responsible for managing facility and equipment installation projects and improving equipment efficiency and reliability in the manufacturing of in vitro diagnostic and lab use culture media.
- Identify and execute special projects that will bring cost savings through PPI (Practical Process Improvement) programs. Drives practical process improvements in maintenance, engineering and facilities through Six Sigma and Lean manufacturing techniques.
- Implement projects to drive business growth and profitability. Identify production needs and execute process improvements.
- Excellent collaborative skills, working with department supervisors and other departments using verbal and written communication to resolve product and process problems.
- Document projects using Engineering Design Reviews, Change Control or other tools needed to maintain the qualified status of manufacturing and other processes.
- Design and install control system upgrades to new and existing equipment.
- Manage projects for various department remodeling and equipment upgrades.
- Design Machine Controls and PLC Logic and program SCADA systems.
- Work with manufacturing teams to machine improvements.
- Identify and provide justifications for Capital Projects.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications: (Bullets)
- Possess B.S. in engineering preferred but would consider Associates’ degree in a technical field with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Preferred to have 3-5 years technical experience that includes pharmaceutical manufacturing, and project management.
- Must be willing and capable of working in a cleanroom environment
- Ability to manage and plan multiple projects
- Analytical skills, good problem solving technique and data analysis skills with Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outgoing and collaborative in nature
- Detail Oriented
This position is not approved for Relocation Assistance.