Job Title: Application Specialist
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world. Visit us at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher’s Chromatography and Mass Spectroscopy Division (CMD) is a global leader in scientific instruments, automation, software and accessories serving research, engineering, analytical and industrial applications.CMD develops, manufactures, and services advanced analytical instrumentation and data management software for key laboratory applications like scientific research, drug discovery and development, pharmaceutical quality control, food safety testing, environmental testing, climate research, and industrial process optimization. Our product portfolio includes mass spectrometry (life sciences and inorganic),Elemental, chromatography (GC, IC and HPLC/UHPLC), informatics and laboratory automation.
The incumbent is required to Pre-sales & Post Sales demonstration with applications at Thermo Fisher Scientific & at customers of Thermo Fisher Scientific and generate interest in products and generate lead.
Sample analysis –
- Method development,
- Report generation,
- Report submission to Reporting Head.
- Instrument Handling – AAS,ICPOES & ICPMS
- Application Demo – Application demonstration to customer in Lab or at Customer site
- Customer Training – Conducting training Program regularly.
- Pre Sales Support- Support Sales for Pre Sales Presentations
Qualification (mention the qualification which are both mandatory and good to have too. Include any certifications / publications that may be considered)
- Ph.D. or M.Sc. in Analytical Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry
- Should have a clear understanding of Atomic Spectroscopy
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals would be a desirable.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Good understanding of research projects using standard techniques and protocols.
- Should be a good team player, ready to learn new techniques and innovative thinker
- Industry experience in bioinformatics and experience in sequencing skills and grant writing skills will be considered as a bonus
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.