Job Title: Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Reports To: Manager, Business Analytics
Group/Division: US IDD
Career Band: 6
Job Track: Professional
Position Location: Portage MI
Number of Direct Reports 0
Day/Shift (if applicable): Day
FLSA Status (Exempt/Non-Exempt): Exempt
The Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst will provide expertise in the data extraction, report creation / visualization, and analysis to support critical management decisions. This role will be tasked with the development of user friendly performance dashboards and analyses for consumption by Senior Leadership, Marketing, Finance, Sales Management and other non-technical staff. The Senior BI Analyst’s primary focus will be on providing predictive analytics and insights around sales performance, customer segmentation, forecasting, and other sales-related activities. This role will also provide marketing analysis and support to the commercial team by applying statistical analysis, trending, and other analytics around various initiatives.
- Provide critical analyses to help management understand financial and behavioral drivers of the business; cost, revenue and utilization.
- Interpret data and provide business insights / visualizations, understandable to non-technical users, communicating key metrics throughout the organization
- Develop performance dashboards and scorecards using common platforms (e.g., Tableau, MS Office Suite)
- CRM Champion: Acts as the team expert on CRM data analysis, including data mining and action-oriented analysis.
- Extract, integrate and interpret data from existing internal or external data sources.
- Develop and implement procedures for data validation and quality control of reports and queries.
- Design and implement, and embed reports and visualizations into third party applications
- Occasional travel for sales meetings and trainings
- Experience in sales or marketing data analysis
- Demonstrate Strong analytical, critical thinking and organizational skills, detail orientation and interpersonal skills. Strong analytical, critical thinking, and detail orientation skills
- Ability to work with various systems and data sources to gather and assimilate required information
- Comfortable with large amounts of data and the ability to identify key trends and variances and summarize with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong organizational skills. Able to multi-task. Bring a strong sense of “customer service”; a strong responsiveness ethic and a sense of urgency and a drive for accurate results
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally with all levels in the division
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater in Business Intelligence, Information Management, Statistics or Qualitative Analysis preferred
- Working knowledge of CRM (Salesforcce.com)
- Experience working with Tableau Desktop preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree
- High level of experience and skill with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)