When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Managing a diverse business in multiple market verticals across multiple product lines
- Develops and maintains sales operating plan for territory that includes opportunity map, target accounts, forecast, sales strategies and tactics, resource requirements, ensures that sales operating plan is consistent with overall business goals.
- Lead team to achieve sales target, drive profitable growth above the market and competition in assigned territories.
- Ensure pricing proposals that are outside of normal receive appropriate approvals. Drive solution/value selling approach.
- Process driven to increase efficiencies of channels and sales force, actively review with team member and timely submit monthly and quarterly sales forecast (SFDC).
- Visits customers regularly to promote strategic relationships, identify new business opportunities, develop and maintain key account strategies for high profile customers and maintain good relationship with industry leaders.
- Identify and new business opportunities through internal and external partnerships
- Ability to communicate and partner our global headquarter teams to drive new programs, day to day operational needs, and china priorities
- Lead a cross functional team of senior direct sales people, service, applications, R&D as well as channel partners
- Develop a strong, results-driven, team-oriented culture (e.g. recognition of key wins, team events, regular meetings, share best practice, etc.). Monitor/coaches performance and set expectations.
- Manage resource allocation (on geographical, product line, verticals and business concentration level) to effectively achieve goals.
- Cooperate with relative service managers to provide best service, resolve any customer issues timely and maintain good account relationship in assigned application
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.