Job Title : Product Specialist
Location : Ahmedabad
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world. Visit us at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher’s Chromatography and Mass Spectroscopy Division (CMD) is a global leader in scientific instruments, automation, software and accessories serving research, engineering, analytical and industrial applications.CMD develops, manufactures, and services advanced analytical instrumentation and data management software for key laboratory applications like scientific research, drug discovery and development, pharmaceutical quality control, food safety testing, environmental testing, climate research, and industrial process optimization. Our product portfolio includes mass spectrometry (life sciences and inorganic),Elemental, chromatography (GC, IC and HPLC/UHPLC), informatics and laboratory automation.
The core responsibility of Chromatography Specialist is regional Pre & Post-Sales technical support for Chromatography Products, Applications and Customer Training at Customer site / Thermo Fisher Scientific Application Center.
Minimum Qualifications and Qualifying Criteria:
- M.Sc. (in Analytical Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry) / B. Pharm / M. Pharm / BSc with Analytical Chemistry Diploma.
- Fundamental knowledge of Liquid Chromatography subject.
- Willingness to Travel 12 – 15 Days in a month within region and occasionally outside region. Job demands lot of travelling at different customer sites.
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Understanding of Pharma/Bio-Pharma – R&D & Quality Control workflows
- Very Good Presentation Skill
- Learning Attitude and Analytical approach
- Minimum 2 - 3 years’ experience in Pharma & Liquid Chromatography
Skills and Knowledge :-
- Sample Preparation
- HPLC/UHPLC Analytical Method Development
- Analytical Method Transfer from HPLC to UHPLC
- Analytical Method Transfer from one vendor HPLC/UHPLC to another vendor HPLC/UHPLC
- Application Troubleshooting and Problem Solving Capability.
- Expertise in Chromatography Software (Chromeleon / Empower / Lab Solution EZChrom)
- Understanding of Pharma & BioPharma ‘regulatory requirements.
- Preparation of Report as per the Pharma-BioPharma companies SOP/Guidelines
- Exposure to other Chromatography technique like IC, GC etc. will be added advantage.
- Confidence in Conducting customer training programs - Chromatography School / Method Development workshops / HPLC-UHPLC Troubleshooting & Maintenance Workshop
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.