Provide application and product technical support for sales and customers to help lead generation and increase case win-rate. Develop IC methods and write the application notes to leverage the marked forward looking on IC marketing. Increase customer loyalty by providing application support matching need of customer after sales. Improve the overall application and product knowledge by providing the application/product training to cross functional support team thus improving the efficiency of on-site post-sales support. Manage demo lab setting up and daily operation. Assist in lead generation by developing sales or marketing materials, joining seminars or workshops and participating trade shows. Participate industry and trade conferences to represent Thermo in assigned territories and collect market information to feedback to Thermo factories
- Master or above in analytical chemistry or subjects related to Chemical Analysis.
- >3 years hands on lab experience with analytical instruments related to IC or LC.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with both English and Chinese
- Demonstrated effective teamwork player.
- Self motivated and result oriented.