Job Title: Developer II
Job Location: - Bangalore, India
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world. Visit us at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Job Description for Informatica ETL Developers
- 4 – 6 years of experience at Enterprise-level ETL development & architecture in Informatica PC 9.x, 10.x
- 3 – 5 years Proficient with Informatica ETL Integration with Oracle, SAP, Mainframe, Siebel CRM, SFDC, SQL Server, Mainframe and .
- 2 – 3 years of SQL/PLSQL development
- 3 – 5 year of Data Profiling / Data Analysis is a plus
- Strong Informatica technical knowledge in the areas on Informatica Designer Components -Source Analyzer, Warehouse Designer, Mapping Designer & Mapplet Designer, Transformation Developer, Workflow Manager , Workflow Monitor & IDQ
- Understand reusability, parameterization, workflow design, ETL
- Performs technical walk-through as needed to communicate design/coded solution and to seek input from team members.
- Develops ETL processes using Informatica, ETL control tables, error logging, auditing, data quality, etc. Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to look beyond the detailed requirements to understand what the business is trying to do / don’t get lost in the details
- Must be able to develop and maintain documentation to our standards / provide feedback on standards where they can be improved
- Minimum 4 years working with Informatica.
- 4 to 6 years of experience on production support/Development
- Informatica Admin experience is a plus
- Must have strong Unix, Oracle database, SQL, and PL/SQL skills
- Must have strong understanding of data warehousing
- Experience of production job amends and troubleshooting
- Must be detail-oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills preferred.
- Ability to work independently or within a team for problem resolution.
- Must have knowledge of at least one ERP/CRM system.
- Must have worked with multiple sources and targets.
- Hands on development and support.
- IDQ experience is plus.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.