Job ID :
US - Massachusetts - Waltham|US - North Carolina - Asheville
- Work closely with global sales managers and LPG leadership team to design and improve regular (weekly/monthly) reporting and tracking mechanisms. Develop commercial intelligence and analyses to understand and improve all aspects of our commercial policy. Increase transparency of global LPD commercial activities and facilitate strategic improvement initiatives.
- Leader in developing, improving and executing processes to ensure commercial discipline across LPD. The analyst will help regional sales operation managers develop mechanisms / policies to support commercial management.
- Participate on special projects. These projects are far ranging and will involve detailed analysis to justify a specific business aim. The analyst will quickly identify issues and opportunities, establish and lead cross functional teams, develop effective solutions, communicate recommendations, and take actions to meet our business and commercial goals
- Plan, facilitate and execute system / functional testing and UAT for projects and enhancements.
- Evolve into a subject matter expert who can easily liaise between regional Sales Operations teams and corporate/divisional IT support teams. Identify issues and opportunities, and then implement solutions and enhancements to improve data quality, drive business intelligence, and promote the effective use of the LPD Sales Data Warehouse.
- Provide sales information and analysis to support Quarterly Business Reviews, Commercial Review Meetings, Pricing Reviews, and other recurring business meetings as needed.
- Expected to work as a member of global IT Business Analysis team and provide frequent input and insight into commercial and Financial discussions.
- Facilitate meetings with the direct involvement of both stakeholders and developers to gather feedback on requirements and solution results and to produce the following key deliverables:
- Actionable Requirements (Stories)
- Process Maps
- Gap Analysis
- Scenarios and/or use cases
- Data Flow Diagrams
- MBA or other advanced degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years’ experience in analysis with expertise in different technologies, business areas and application wide analysis
- 2 +years financial analysis or sales operations experience preferred.
- Manufacturing industry experience a plus.
- International experience a plus.
- High attention to detail with outstanding analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and deal with complex and disordered processes and systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Deep experience and agility in Excel, Access, and BI reporting tool (COGNOS, SSRS, Tableau etc) , and other computational software. General knowledge of relational database systems and SDLC also a plus.
- Willingness to travel up to 2 nights per month.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Experience defining, implementing, and supporting business processes, can translate business needs to specific project requirements for IT technicians. Must regard all activities as processes that can be continuously improved.
- Strong team player with the proven ability to work with a diverse group of people in a geographically dispersed organization.
- Skilled with BI reporting tool (COGNOS, SSRS, Tableau etc) and Microsoft Excel and Access
- Good project management skills
- Can-do attitude with good listening skills
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.