Job ID :
Mexico - Ciudad de Mexico|Mexico - Guadalajara|Mexico - Monterrey|Mexico - Tijuana
- .NET development engineer assigned to design, develop and test complex production software with increased responsibility for situational leadership and direction of others.
- Has gained progressive recognition as a specialist in Microsoft .NET development to build custom reports
- Has assumed increasing responsibility as the situational technical leader in a group or team and advises on design, development and automated testing approaches.
- Exercises judgment in selecting custom report design/development/test methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- C# scripting
- VB Scripting
- Visual Studio 2015
- MS Excel including excel formula
- Excellent debugging skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Works well within a team and able to accept constructive feedback
- 3+ years of custom report design, development
- Sound programming experience
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Collaborate with scrum team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
Preferred Qualifications (nice to have)
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum environment
- Experience with medical science solutions
- Experience working in an FDA regulated environment