Job ID :
India - Hyderabad
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and implement/improve GUI application framework features/widgets that will support a wide range of instruments within chemical analysis division.
- Develop and support GUI, middleware, communications and other features for multiple projects within chemical analysis division.
- Collect, interpret and documents system requirements
- Participates in component, subsystem and system concept design verifying key design parameters and evaluating design options
- develops and recommends methods, tools and designs for software development process improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering Discipline) in related field, preferably Computer Science/ Electronics Engineering
- Experience with Qt/QML or similar UI development language.
- Experience with Linux platform (or Android).
- C++ and design pattern experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong debugging skills, working with existing, complex code base
- Demonstrated strong teamwork skills
- Minimum 6 years of technical experience in software development.
- Working with agile development processes
- SQL, schema and db experience
- Android UI development experience
- XML and JSON
- Jira and Git
- Analytical Instrument control software development