Key Objectives of the role:
Work in a team based environment to develop, prepare and revise testing validation procedures/protocols to ensure that product manufactured meet internal company standards.
- Develop, prepare and revise testing validation procedures/protocols to ensure that product manufactured meet internal company standards.
- Assist laboratory and engineering teams in performing new product verification tests.
- Compile and analyzes validation data, prepare reports, and makes recommendations for changes and/or improvements.
- Understand scientific principles in order to problem solve, troubleshoot test results, evaluate alternative choices and exercise independent judgment in selecting the best solution. Provide multiple decision options and corresponding logic/data behind the decisions.
- Proactively identifies problems and provides feedback.
- Balance multiple tasks. Demonstrate knowledge in the use of basic lab techniques and basic computer knowledge. Demonstrate the ability to meet standards as defined by process.
- Thoroughly and accurately complete documentation (Verifications, Validation, IQ/OQ/PQ, etc…).
- Inform appropriate people about problems/questions; be prepared to discuss problems/questions clearly. Work in a safe manner. Work with team members to overcome obstacles. Collaborate, support and consult with other team members as necessary. Give and receive constructive feedback.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Completes standard tasks by applying basic principles and through research and interpretation of factual information.
- Impacts through accuracy of tasks and information provided.
- Contributes to team and builds stable internal and external working relationship.
Minimum Qualifications (must have):
- 1 year of lab experience required (may be obtained through work or school).
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong computer skills including familiarity with relevant software (Excel and Word) are required.
Preferred Qualifications (nice to have):
- Degree preferred but willing to consider candidates with relevant experience.