Job ID :
South Korea - Seoul
- Strategic and Tactical leadership of the Service and Support teams within Korea to successfully managing the Service and Support revenue, profit and loss for the territory.
- Responsible for the management, development and coordination of Field Service Engineers and Technical Specialists across Korea.
- Work in close support and coordination with inter-departmental requirements including sales, order fulfillment, customer service, planning, procurement and facilities to assist to achieving the business/commercial objectives.
- Deliver market leading customer experience though the Service and Support team. Continually evolving the offering to be best in class within the Korean market to drive greater customer loyalty.
- Continuously improve processes and procedures by applying Practical Process Improvement (PPI.
- Manage all complaints/reporting and undertake necessary investigations and corrective actions
- Measure, update, analyze and seek improvement in the daily operations through Daily Management Boards/Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Develop and maintain KPI’s, and evaluate work standards and performance levels ensuring uniformity, effectiveness and appropriate resourcing levels
- Participate / lead initiatives with other departments to achieve overall service and support goals and the goals of the other functions.
- Lead, develop, motivate and retain personnel to optimize their contributions to the organization
- Progressively build wider understanding of Thermo Fisher Scientific business and industry that could improve Customer Ownership Experience and the outcomes for Service and Support and Thermo Fisher Scientific.