The job description of the junior business analyst is to carry out an in-depth evaluation and verification of the capabilities of systems, serving as a middle man between the end-users/ Sr. analyst, and software developers, to ensure that product information are properly disseminated.
He/she will participate in the system development life circle, and as such we be available to carryout instructions as directed by the lead analyst.
- Liaise with Sr. Analyst and our business partners to document business processes effectively.
- Create and develop functional requirements of systems to improve quality, performances, external interfaces, and constraints.
- Carryout analysis of requirements by checking for derived requirements that are logical to customers’ requests.
- Outline requirement specifications with the use of standard templates for both used cases and detailed software.
- Manage requirements and ensure they are stored in automated systems.
- Make contributions in the development of Test Plans and Test Scripts, and also perform test execution as required.