Job ID :
China - Chengdu
- Achieve annual sales target.
- Raising market share in assigned territory.
- Responsible for all sales activities in the responsible territory or industry.
- Organize and participate marketing activities, such as seminars, workshop or demo as needed to generate sales leads and qualify them.
- Working with application team to provide appropriate technical solutions and quotations to prospective customers to lead to successful closure of sales.
- Develop and maintain key account strategies for high profile customers and maintain good relationship with industry opinion leaders.
- Manage customer satisfaction with all installed customers through effective coordination with Customer Support team.
- Gather sales and marketing data and submit weekly (Expense) and monthly reports (Won/Lost orders, Forecasts, Cold Call Activity, Lead Follow-up) on a timely basis.
- Responsible for discount administration within assigned authorization.
- Arranges presentation schedule with customer base.
- Manages controllable expense budget within assigned territory.
- Sales quota
- Forecast (funnel report)
- Win / Lose report
- Expense budget
- Teamwork with service and other teams
- BS degree or above in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, or equivalent required.
- 3 years sales experience selling capital equipment, or more than 4 years other work experience, preferably in the analytical instrument market.
- Handles pressure professionally.
- Good oral and written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- Effective interpersonal and listening skills.
- Self motivated and result focused.
- Accurate forecasting ability.