Job ID :
China - Guangzhou
- Develop project scope and perform routine laboratory work and record raw data/results as required.
- Analyze and interpret experiment data, communicate with team members and collaborators on working progress and make appropriate reports
- Perform trouble shootings and problem solving when needed
- Develop future ‘market-ready’ products for commercialization
- Completes all administrative duties such as using Siebel, completing expense reports, etc.
- Attends technical training and scientific meetings to gather information on new trends, products and discoveries.
Education and Experience:
- Ph.D. in a relevant scientific discipline
Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Biotechnology (Ph.D. desirable)
- Minimum 6 years' experience in a genomics and/or molecular genetics laboratory with at least 3 years’ experience in industry development or support roles
- Be familiar with life sciences and/or healthcare industries including molecular diagnostics, drug development, and translational genomics research
- Be familiar with NGS, CE, qPCR and dPCR technology desired
- Strong collaborative project management experience and publication track record
- Possess extremely strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Be extremely detail oriented and comfortable with accountability on complex work projects and requests
- Be comfortable with aggressive timelines and workloads
- Basic understanding and competency with sales concepts and processes
- Ability to travel when required – up to 50% of time