Job Title: Digital Specialist, Analytics & Operations
Requisition ID: 45901BR
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Reporting to the Director, APAC Regional Marketing, this position will leverage customer, prospect and marketplace information, analytics and analysis techniques to develop observed behavioral based segmentation, to provide data driven customer insights and strategies. He/she will also help gather marketing insights and recommendations that are strategic and tactical for optimizing current and future cross marketing campaigns.
The right person for this role possesses a passion for improving techniques, processes, tracking, analytical insights, predictive modelling and technology used by marketing to achieve our business growth goals. This person will help address the complex challenges of marketing effectiveness, ROI, optimization strategies, customer behavior and channel effectiveness.
You will offer a strong marketing-driven data perspective while working closely with digital, vertical and product marketing. You will leverage our data sources to propose new ideas and drive key strategic decisions through both offline and online efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- As the key administrator and custodian of the CRM system, you are responsible for ensuring all information/ data are accurate, in compliance and up-to-date, including user creation, training and user acceptance testing
- Manage the tracking of leads from prospects right through to sale and lifetime-value metrics using inbound marketing tools and CRM platform
- Conduct pre-campaign sizing and post-campaign analysis
- Provides analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and interpreting the data
- Perform data-mining to prepare data analysis reports and profiles, analyse the trends and patterns to facilitate marketing campaigns, programmes and events.
- Develop reports, dashboards and recommendations on how marketing and lead generation campaigns can be optimized
- Build profile, segmentation and predictive models for developing effective marketing campaign
- Perform market analysis; understand each city and the local vertical markets, on site market intelligence and competitor analysis
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.