- Performance of application tests to support customer requests and issues.
- Support the product manager in the creation of marketing materials including specification sheets and application notes.
- General lab and immunoassay experience; experience with automation systems, LC-MS and LC-MS/MS is a plus.
- Verification and evaluation testing of new and sustaining projects.
- Beta testing and execution of verification/validation testing for new product introductions.
- Help in resolving customer complaints including providing feedback to management, commercial, quality and engineering.
- Train commercial and other team members on updated products.
- Support the quality manager in the performance of quality testing
- Must work well with others – inspires trust and open communication amongst team members and peers. Passionately shares Thermo Fisher Scientific’s 4i values.
- Global mindset, excellent communication and presentation skills, including strong active listening skills.
- Results and proactive solution driven, the ability to think critically to overcome potential business hurdles to complete tasks
- Minimum of a BS or BA in life sciences
- 3 years of experience in applications support or field applications.
- Experience in evaluating new products.
- Strong technical capabilities consistent within market segment.
- Experience working with customers, commercial teams and varied sales channels including distributors and direct.
- Requires up to 20% travel including international.
All of our employees share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement. Our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop and retain world-class people who will thrive in our environment and share in our desire to improve mankind by enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com