Job ID :
China - Beijing
- Generate and track leads & prospects in the North China territory;
- Participate in important conferences organized by Chinese experts to introduce the applications of Ion Torrent/CE/LCM/PCR products; Collaborate with marketing team to deliver seminar speechs;
- Make on site lectures about Thermo Fisher’s total solution, including NGS (Ion Torrent), CE, digital PCR(Quantstudio 3D) ; Provide new product introductions at customer sites, such as fixed and community ampliseq panels, Hi-Q sequencing kit, Ion Chef, Ion Reporter and Oncomine;
- Participate in the cooperation projects with Chinese key partners; Help customers to develop application and solutions on Ion Torrent and other products, such as personal therapy in cancer, and design clinical research experiments. Build and maintain good relationship with key customers.
- Coordinate NGS FAS/FBS colleagues to solve customers’ problems about experiment and data analysis to increase customers’ satisfaction.
- Collect market and completion information; Collaborate with product managers to make selling tools for field sales.
- Improve self competence continuously to accord with developing customer's needs & solutions, especially in project management, product technology in application level, commercial skills etc.
- Master or PhD degree major in Molecular Biology or Genetics.
- Requires a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Molecular Biology, Genetics research or application. Preferred experience in Health Care or Biotech & large corporations.
- Proven system analytical problem solving skills.
- Able and willing to learning new technology and new skill.
- Well communication skills required, either to internal partner and customers.
- Well oral and written English skill.