Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Work closely with R&D engineers and project managers to assure the commodities delivered on quality and on time in sync with project schedule.
- Screen and rank qualified suppliers as R&D partners by the commodity category and supplier performance metrics to be developed, supporting design required commodities delivered with high quality and time efficiency.
- Coordinate with sourcing team and quote/review prototyping price with prefer supply base.
- Manage the existing supplier database, such as qualifying or disqualifying suppliers, track and evaluate suppliers' performance (OTD, quality, service, etc.) and prepare periodic report etc.
- Source goods or service from existing supplier base or new suppliers, use source method to manage source process well and find proper prices & suppliers.
- Create purchase order basing on PR & supporting documents, review purchase contracts.
- Manage delivery or service provide program for timely purchase close-out. Work with suppliers, users to resolve delivery issues.
- Coordinate & solve complaints from users & suppliers, coordinate regular meeting to communicate.
- Provide dashboard, material status report regularly and highlight risk parts information to stakeholders.
- Review monthly backorder-report to avoid excess shipment; Run analysis report on daily basis.
- Develop and maintain material supply process and procedure. Focus on continual improvement.
- Monitor material order processing status and follow up with on time delivery.
- Providing recommendations or solutions to material supply related problems.
- Supply activity optimization and opportunity of improvement
- Support Sourcing Procurement activity upon special assignment base on workload.