The intern will work in one or more of the following areas:
- Work with engineering staff collaboratively on New Product Introduction (NPI) programs
- Design and fabrication of mechanical components and assemblies as required.
- Assist in debug and troubleshooting of mechanical systems and components.
- Document designs in SolidWorks.
- Perform independent work on an assigned project, culminating in a presentation to R&D department staff.
- Enrolled in Mechanical Engineering an accredited degree program
- A minimum of two years engineering coursework completed
- At least one term remaining to complete the degree
- Interested in mechanical design and analysis
- Experience with a 3D CAD system, such as Solidworks
- Ability to apply math, science and engineering fundamentals to solve technical problems