Job ID :
Mexico - Ciudad de Mexico|Mexico - Guadalajara|Mexico - Monterrey|Mexico - Tijuana
The team will develop tools, solutions, and processes to address:
- Infrastructure architecture and standards applied to applications developed for the cloud.
- IT operations process including ITIL based best practices such as change management, incident management, and problem management.
- Standardized infrastructure elements and automation for all aspects of the technology stack including AMIs, Operating Systems, Compute Instances, Load Balancers, Web Tier, Static Content, CDNs, No-SQL and SQL based databases, networking, and security policies.
- Comprehensive tools for backup, recovery, and disaster recovery.
- Automated deployments using AWS services and integration with Continuous Integration.
- Centralized logging, application instrumentation, monitoring, alarming, and reporting.
- Asset tracking and resource use management.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 2+ years of Linux system administration, software development, or DevOps
- Experience with supporting Java or C# production applications
- Deployment of cloud infrastructure elements and environments
- Software development experience in Java, Python, or C#
- Scripting and automation of common administrative tasks and repeatable system customizations
- Strong grasp of automation tools
- Working knowledge of system configuration tools such as cfengine, chef, or puppet
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Practical knowledge of horizontally scaling application architectures
- Experience with Amazon EC2, RDS, DynamoDB, VPC, NAT, Load Balancer and S3 services
- Understanding of network protocols and troubleshooting
- Incident triage and resolution for all cloud infrastructure items
- Rigor in writing alert and notification definitions
- Understanding of standard IT operations processes such as ITIL
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication, and working with distributed teams
- Strong focus on results
- Solid analytical, design and problem diagnosis skills
- Ability to translate high-level technical requirements through all the levels of the software stack is essential
- Expertise with high-performance systems and service design is a plus