· Strong working experience on projects such as cloud implementation and management, software development, life sciences.
· Strong understanding of and applied experience with scrum.
· Ability to coach teams in the scrum master capacity.
· Able to work effectively with dispersed, remote and global teams.
· Strong time management skills, prioritization abilities and a “take ownership” attitude.
· Ability to work effectively in a dynamic development environment with matrix reporting structure.
· Strong facilitation skills.
· Ability to multi-task in a very fast- paced environment, coordinating between multiple teams and post-production support.
· Excellent verbal and written communication, including able to interact with VP level and below effectively.
· Expected to follow Company’s governance processes and methodologies, and manage to budget.
· Ablity to manage projects even outside domain technology expertise by leveraging experts.
· Minimum 5 years experience as an IT Team Leader, including 2 as a scrum master for technical product teams for teams of 5-9 people.
. Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experience a strong plus.
· Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. Master’s degree is a plus.
· Scrum Master certification is required.
. Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) training and certification a strong plus.
. PMP certification a plus.