Support WAI and application team complete following jobs:
1. Provide technical and application support to sales team,R&D,service team and customers. 2. Improve sales material including total solution, catalog, application note, power point presentation, competitive tools, and positioning message.
3. Demonstration of WAI instruments to the potential customers.
4. Provide technical assistance or training for assigned products or technologies to sales or support channels (internal or external) to enable channel competence and competitiveness. 5. Participate industry and trade conferences to represent Thermo in assigned territories and collect market information.
1. Bachelor or above in Environmental Engineering or subjects related to Engineering.
2. >3 years hands on application experience with water quality monitoring system and water treatment market.
3. Effective oral and written communication skills with both English and Chinese (Mandarin). 4. Demonstrated effective teamwork player.
5. Self motivated and result oriented.
6. Application or service experience.
7. Effective customer interactive experience.
8. Proficiency in CAD drawing software