Job ID :
China - Beijing
- Providing high-level technical support during the sales process and in the continued support of existing customers.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team including laboratory personnel, Key Account Managers, and Cellomics scientists.
- Presenting technical pre-sales presentations, instrument training, completion of proof of principle experiments and feasibility studies, attending scientific conferences, managing demonstrations of our technology.
- Providing training to current customer base and support to new and existing products.
- Generating data suitable for inclusion in technical marketing materials.
- Product support campaign of instrumentation products.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ph.D. in Cell/Molecular Biology with 2-3 years of industry experience about cell biology and imaging system, M.S. in Biology or Biochemistry and 3-5 years of industry experience about cell biology and imaging system.
- Comprehension of cell biological processes such as cell cycle progression, signal transduction, angiogenesis, apoptosis, differentiation, or toxicology is a critical
- Previous operation of related imaging instrumentation utilized in the cell biology is highly preferred (High content analysis products a plus)
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents is critical
- Ability to write publications and scientific reports that conform to prescribed style and format is critical
- cell culture and experience with cell based assays
- Previous experience with fluorescence microscopy, imaging technologies, image processing techniques, and advanced laboratory instrumentation highly preferred
- Previous experience in a sales and marketing environment is preferred
- A strong background in direct customer support, customer support database technologies, call center operations and complaint handling
- Fluent oral and excellent English writing skills;
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Office.