As a Technician Purification you are responsible for:
- Execution of Production Purification activities (in a clean room environment) and all associated tasks according to the applicable Working Procedures and Batch Records
- Evaluation of the results of these processes and taking appropriate actions
- Writing and reviewing of quality documentation and development reports
- Writing, reviewing and execution of development protocols
- Calibration and maintenance of equipment
- Maintains stocks of purification materials en takes appropriate actions
- Training of new employees
- Replaces higher level employees if required
- Initiation and implementation of process changes that are subjected to change control
- You operate up to Bsc. Level (biochemistry, biotechnology or comparable MBO/HBO) and have preferably at least 6 years of experience with Chromatography techniques.
- You know how to operate with quality standards (cGMP or ISO9000/9001).
- You can work independently as well as in a team.
- You are prepared to work in an early or late shift if production activities require so.
- You master the English language (both orally and in writing). Mastering the Dutch language is preferred.
- You are proficient with Microsoft office software.
The candidate is creative, takes initiatives, is organized & accurate, has the drive to develop her/himself, is communicative, has no 9 to 5 mentality.