Engineer III, Software
Job ID :
India - Bangalore
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, equivalent work experience acceptable
- Relevant technical certificates a plus
- 5+ years of related technical work experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft and relational database technologies in the desktop application and client-server environment, including .NET Framework 2.0/3.5/4.0, VB.NET , C# and WCF.
- Strong skills of object oriented design and design patterns, and programming skills.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in one of the areas of biotechnology, clinical services, supply chain management, Order management.
- SQL Development – ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procs, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints ). Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Strong interpersonal and excellent documentation skills are a must
- Able to assume and complete assignments independently
- Ability to explain and champion technical concepts to a broad audience
- Advanced knowledge in creating and maintaining management level and detailed project plans utilizing Microsoft products
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Strong analytical and project management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong client support orientation
- Experience in supporting/servicing global clients