The Immunodiagnostics Division (IDD) develops, manufactures and markets complete blood test systems to support the clinical diagnosis and monitoring of allergy, asthma and autoimmune diseases. With 1,500 employees based in 25 countries worldwide IDD is the global leader in in-vitro allergy testing and also the European leader in autoimmunity diagnostics.
As a Clinical Educator you will be responsible for much of the peer-to-peer educational dialogue in support of the field sales team for an array of IDD products in the fields of allergy and autoimmunity. In addition, you will ensure compliant, high-quality clinical messaging for yourself and many of our national and local faculty. You will be asked to contribute clinical insight to inform decision making on various aligned teams.
- Partners with field sales and sales management to provide peer-to-peer programming for targeted clinicians, through programs and presentations that communicate the advantages IDD’s diagnostic testing for patients and medical practitioners;
- Interfaces with Evidence Generation team and Marketing team to provide clinical expertise in message development, with the goal of incorporating IDD’s immunodiagnostic products and services into the everyday practice routine of clinicians and health-care providers;
- Provides clinical expertise in the development or modification of practice guidelines that include allergy and autoimmunity patient diagnosis and management;
- Instruct clinicians how to utilize the technology, interpret the data and how to use the data to manage their patients’ care.
- Serves as a sales and marketing resource for sales force and lab training;
- Works with the field sales organization to identify and develop clinical champions and thought-leaders, who can be utilized as potential speakers or advocates for the business;
- Designs and conducts customized training, presentations and diagnostic pathway implementation on an as needed basis;
- Assures that all training, presentations, and discussions are consistent with approved product indications for use.
- Up to 50% travel throughout the West Region; CA, OR, WA, AZ, CO, UT, NV as well as additional travel as needed.
- Must be a Licensed Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, or Physician, with a minimum of five years of directly applicable clinical experience;
- Background in respiratory disease or autoimmunity management therapy with successful teaching and presentation experience is preferred
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and successfully within teams, and must be willing to travel overnight (mainly in own territory, but also throughout the U.S.);
- Must possess strong diagnostic clinical skills, strong interpersonal skills, effective mentoring skills, and effective oral and written communication skills;
- Need to be able to “think on your feet” and be well organized and results focused;
- Must have proven ability to be persuasive and to operate successfully within a sales oriented environment;
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Must be a Licensed Nurse Practitioner, Physician’s Assistant, or Physician, with a minimum of five years of directly applicable clinical experience;
- Must have the ability to travel extensively throughout the territory
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.