ThermoFisher is seeking an eCommerce J2EE Developer who is passionate about code and the web, technology, user experience, and development for a multi-billion ecommerce site. The successful candidate will have a strong background working in an enterprise web environment with complex integrated web systems and extensive experience of the Java programming language (J2EE).
- 3 to 4.5 + years of experience with software development, databases and management, specifically in ecommerce
- Ability to independently design, code, and unit test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes.
- Skilled in Agile and SDLC processes. Minimum 2 + years of web development experience in J2EE for enterprise organizations.
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field
- Design driven development and good Object Oriented programming concepts
- Strong experience with JDK 1.6 or higher
- Exposure or knowledge of web services, RESTful, and JSON
- Experience with working on J2EE framework like Spring or Struts
- Good to have experience or expose of AWS Lambda
- Experience in one or more version control tools, defect tracking tools and build management tool
- Development Tools: Eclipse, Maven, Ant
- Testing Frameworks knowledge: Junit
- Knowledge of code deployment in Tomcat and any application server (Jboss, WebLogic, WebSphere ect..)
- Any one of ecommerce framework (Sterling Commerce/Comergent, ATG, or hybris or WCS or endeca search engine).
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to communicate with internal teams.
- Must be able to work with and effectively communicate (listen, speak, present and write) to team.
- Smart, quick learner
- Must be self-confident, assertive, self-motivated and great service to customers.
- Proven ability to lead a team, including team-building skills along with a relentless focus on providing
- Proven creative problem solving skills, including the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with overlapping deadlines
Regular Any Bachelor Degree or Postgraduate.