Job ID :
US - California - Carlsbad
- Create and maintain SKU level standard costs in accordance with corporate policies and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Collaborate with manufacturing personnel on structure and validity of BOM and routing data. Update, collect and study data to determine costs of business activities.
- Provide accurate, timely costing information to the business to support business decisions.
- Review and develop standard work to ensure variances arising from purchase prices and work orders are investigated and any necessary corrective actions implemented.
- Assist in the analysis of financial data and assess relevant information; interpret data for the purpose of applying past financial performance to future standards.
- Provide support as required for cost benefit analysis related to projects and/or programs.
- Reconcile ending inventory balances on monthly basis.
- Manage the excess and obsolete inventory reserves based on guidance from corporate policy.
- Perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent education and one to four years of relevant experience are required
- Experience in JDE (E1) or similar ERP system, proficiency in Excel and Macro and an understanding of working in a matrixes organization a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to interface effectively with all levels of company employees. Must demonstrate judgment, tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers as well the ability to handle confidential and proprietary information
- Self-Initiative and organization skills are extremely valuable to ensure a smooth office operation
- Must possess self-motivation, enthusiasm, a positive attitude and ability to perform as a team player
- Some traveling is require