Software Engineer III
Creating Cluster Software to empower our development teams, while improving User Experience and reducing costs.
- Develop, Deploy, Maintain Frameworks and services
- Java 8
- Imperative + Functional
- Java 8
- Modern distributed software design
- Leadership election
- Event Serialization
- Imperative and Functional
- Compute Platform Center-of-Excellence
- Develop Apache Spark proofs of concepts
- Work with business teams to migrate to CRSCHR, Spark and Marathon
- Support Ops Team
- One big team to manage tuning of Zookeeper, Mesos, Marathon, Spark etc.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 4+ year relevant work experience
4+ years professional experience in software development working on large scale distributed systems
Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
Computer Science fundamentals in data structure, algorithm design and complexity analysis.
Proficiency in Java.
Experience building highly scalable and available web applications on top of multitiered systems utilizing Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, Java,
Solid coding practices including good design documentation, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations