Job ID :
Mexico - Mexico City
- Working with the Talent Acquisition COE, assists managers with finding top talent for the division
- Collaborates with COE process experts to execute and implement large scale HR initiatives (i.e., roll out of annual programs, new programs, policies) working with the HR Director
- Facilitates new hire orientation and conduct local on-boarding for new hires or transfers
- Effectively communicate and explain to employees information concerning benefit programs and administration
- Enhance the effectiveness of managers and teams, through coaching/training or team building initiatives
- Assists with the coordination of a variety of employee recognition programs such as service awards, community projects, employee events, etc.
- Provides HR solutions support, process knowledge advice and consultation to line and site management
- Conducts Employee Relations investigations
- Maintains the strictest confidentiality in all personnel and corporate matters.
- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a HR or business related area of study required
- At least 4 to 5 years experience in the HR field. Experience in a global, matrixed organization is a plus.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite is required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects and prioritize workload effectively.
- Available for travel up to 10-20%