Dedicated Logistics Specialist to coordinate with 3rd party logistics for daily Import/Export activities, work closely with planner and CSR to enhance the overall Import/Export process, optimize and monitor KPI and support logistics projects.
· Handling all Import/Export operation by connection with local broker, warehouse and forwarder;
· Responsible for inbound shipments from overseas by handling documents, coordinating clearance to warehouse or delivery to specified destination;
· Responsible for outbound shipments to overseas by coordinating document preparation, monitoring clearance, responding to logistic inquiry from both internal and external customers;
· Assist Business leader on logistic optimization solution;
· Provide support to logistics projects in China;
· Data maintain in ERP system.
Bachelor degree prefer major in Logistic or Supply Chain
At least 3 years relative experience;
Hands on knowledge of international trade compliance matters;
Good English communication skills both written and oral;
Good team work and cooperation skill;
Familiar with ERP systems