Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Support the employee communications strategists in executing communication plans that align to company strategy, culture, and values.
- Work closely with HR team to execute existing communication programs and creatively initiate new programs to enhance internal communications.
- Support the development and execution of Employer branding strategic plan, with HR, branding and social media team.
- Develop, write, edit and finalize a wide range of communications including emails, newsletter articles, videos, announcements, presentations, Q&As, and other communications as needed for our internal audience.
- Drive traffic and track deliverable of key internal communication channels. Establish and improve two-way internal communications channel.
- Support company internal events including Town Hall meeting, marketing meeting, etc.
- Build collaborative relationships with stakeholders across the company to drive connection and coordination across communications.
- Prepare metrics reports to help evaluate the effectiveness of communications and inform communication decisions.
- Adapt quickly and effectively when priorities shift.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism or Marketing.
- 5~7 years’ experience in communications in leading MNC with at least 2 years in employee communications.
- Experience in employer branding is a plus.
- Excellent writing skill in English and Chinese. An ability to write and edit in a variety of styles and formats in a way that is engaging, grammatically correct, and appropriate.
- Familiar with digital communication channels, including email, websites, presentations, social media, online meetings, and video.
Key abilities, skills and personality competencies:
- Strong interpersonal skills. Effectiveness at working in a cross-functional, team-based environment with stakeholders and influencers across different levels and areas of responsibility.
- Able to work independently and drive result.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Creative. Courage to contribute ideas and take initiative toward shared goals.