1. work with overseas factories to set up qualified pick/pack/ship SOP, making sure the process comply with CFDA requirements, cooler box have been used and data loggers have been input;
2. work with freight forwarders to monitor goods in transit, making sure cold chain shipments are shipped in shortest time and without delay, packages are timely re-iced and the destination storage meets temperature requirement during customs clearance; work out freight forwarding SOP that comply with CFDA requirements;
3. work out storage SOP with DC team, making sure MD/IVD cold chain products are stored in required temperature;
4. work with quality team to read, record and report the data that has been recorded during the end-to-end process;
5. exceptional case handling;
6. data loggers returning and recycling.