Job ID :
China - Guangzhou
- The Field Application Scientist will comprehend and utilize product features, benefits and applications accompanied with business building skills to successfully promote and consummate the sales team to achieve or exceed the sales target.
- To provide post-sale applications training to customers in their laboratories and Company’s demo labs.
- Field support to provide technical and applications expertise in response to customers’ inquiries.
- Support telephone inquiries.
- Prepare and present seminars to customers, potential customers and Sales Representatives and other employees as requested
- Attends technical trainings and scientific meetings to gather information on new trends, innovative products and discoveries.
- PhD or Master degree major in Forensic Sciences, Molecular Biology, Microbiology or Bioinformatics.
- Team spirit. Good communication skills are essential.
- Excellent English skills both in speaking, writing and reading.