We have a great opportunity for an IT Analyst to provide first and second level computer and network support for all New Zealand employees.
This role provides on-site support to the manufacturing business and in a supply chain environment.
- Part of a team of 2 to support over 360 NZ staff in 6 locations connected via a WAN.
- Configure, install and maintain Servers, PCs, laptops, printers and other network hardware.
- Support the PABX system and configuration of Blackberry, iPhone and other mobile phones.
- Support the daily server backups with 100% reliability.
- Maintain system documentation and change control logs.
- Occasional travel to the other NZ branches as required.
- Resetting / changing network passwords.
- Escalating more complex Helpdesk requests/issues to relevant technical staff.
- Ensuring new staff are provided with the required hardware on time.
- Diagnosing PC / Hardware faults and supply solutions as required.
- Assisting in the updates of software as required e.g. Anti-virus and Windows Updates.
- Documenting helpdesk calls and issues and updates into the Helpdesk System.
- Keeping system documentation up to date including equipment registers and mobile listings.
- Assisting technical staff in the event of critical system failures.
- Assisting staff with software issues e.g. Microsoft Office and other business applications.
- Installing software as required.
- Some after-hours onsite or remote work will be required.
- Contribute to and follow global IT standards and procedures.
- Work with regional and local IT Teams on global and local IT projects.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology.
- Superior skills with Microsoft Office standard products: Outlook Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in helpdesk support.
- High level of problem solving ability and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to liaise with staff at different levels of the business and manage small projects.
- Ability to prioritize helpdesk jobs according to business priorities.
- Able to work independently while thriving in a team.