Job ID :
India - Bangalore
The SAP Helpdesk are responsible for taking all SAP support calls in the first instance. The FICO Support Analyst’s responsibilities will include:
- Answering and accurately recording calls from all SAP users in the Thermo Fisher community.
- Providing assistance, investigating & resolving user problems wherever possible, especially in the area of FICO.
- Working with the appropriate Business Analyst to resolve complex problems and helping them decide on a course of action, primarily in the area of FICO
- Monitoring progress of all calls to ensure that all problems are managed satisfactorily through to resolution.
- Monitoring all calls to ensure they are resolved within the agreed service levels.
- Supporting second level analysts with enhancement & systems Implementation testing as required.
- Undertaking other tasks as required, such as SAP software changes.