Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
We are the leading supplier of fully automatic blood analysis systems for allergy and auto-immune diseases. With our innovative products, we set standards worldwide and assist clinicians in providing fast and reliable diagnoses, thus helping patients at an early stage. Phadia GmbH in Freiburg is the German subsidiary of the Immunodiagnostics division of Thermo Fisher Scientific, a global company that develops, manufactures and distributes in vitro diagnostics in the field of allergy and autoimmune diagnostics. Our customers expect a consistently reliable and high standard of quality from our products, which we ensure through innovative biochemical and medical technology solutions as well as highly qualified and motivated employees.
Industrial Engineer Production Autoimmunity (f/m)
Job ID: 2016-DEFRE-ABR-0001
Location: Freiburg im Breisgau
· Implement and support Lean/Kaizen tools in Production like Value Stream Mapping, Gemba, 5S, Kanban, Problem-Solving
· Identify efficiency and rationalization potential to meet productivity targets
· Analyze and optimize process-, material- and information-flow between production sites and departments
· Reduce production waste, optimize workspace and throughput to improve production capacity
· Enhance KPI system, Daily Management Boards and Goal Tree
· Support strategic planning, stretch-goal-activities and bench-mark-analysis
· Identify root causes for financial variances and initiate corrective and preventive actions
· Lead strategic production projects (e.g. eBR, UDI)
· Support investment and engineering activities and related projects
· University degree/certificate or Master in Business Economics and/or Engineering
· Very good English (written and spoken)
· Preferred 1-3 year experience in business
· Well experienced in IT applications, especially Excel, preferred SAP R/3
· Employment with an innovative, growth-oriented organization
· Outstanding career and development prospects
· Company pension scheme and other fringe benefits
· Exciting company culture which stands for integrity, intensity, involvement and innovation.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to
our singular mission.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other legally protected status.
We are looking forward to receive your application. Please refer to the above Job ID and include your salary expectations as
well as your period of notice.